Fast drying tan is applied to your entire body or to specific areas giving a long lasting natural sun kissed glow.
Safer than exposing skin to UVA/B rays, tanning gives a gorgeous bronzed tan that lasts for days, and makes you look and feel great!
So it makes sense to choose the leading selftan – Sienna X - giving you a gorgeous bronzed look, that will look stunning with every outfit! And remember – your Sienna X tan means you don’t damage your skin with the aging effects of the sun.
• Wax/shave at least 24/48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in the pores may appear if not adhered to.
• Exfoliate and moisturize the night before the tan (not on the day of the tan), paying attention to elbows, knees ankles and problem dry areas.
• On the day of the tan, come into the salon with no make-up, deodorant or perfume on the skin.
• Bring loose dark clothing and loose-fitting shoes e.g. flip flops to wear after the tan. Tight clothing or underwear may cause uneven marks.
• Do not exercise or swim during the development period (8 hours).
• Do not shower or bathe during the development period (8 hours).
• After 8 hours shower and pat the skin dry (do not rub) and moisturize daily to prolong the tan.
• When the tan starts to fade (after about 7-10 days) it’s good to exfoliate so that the tan fades evenly.